Reko Dayboro is an online farmers market where you can source local products, pay vendors directly, and collect your goodies from the lane off Bradley st behind the Dayboro Hall on Saturdays from 11 am to 12 pm
How does REKO work?
- Vendors check their stock, growing it or producing it.
- Vendors publish their findings on the Dayboro Reko Facebook page.
- Facebook members (Dayboro Reko Facebook page is private), commit to purchasing.
- Facebook members pay for it online. (no cash or sales on the day).
- The vendor confirms the purchase.
- On Saturday, the Vendor and Facebook member meet and exchange.
It is a simple process and works. There are alternatives like the Tradeshack.au that build upon the REKO initiative.